Although some causes of fire and generally occur anywhere, other causes are more specific for certain rooms. Do you avoid the common causes of fire damage, that they are better.
Do not underestimate the risk of fire power, just because it involved no fire. The heating of hot plugs and sockets and blown fuses may cause a fire.
Most fires cigarettes you start because the cigarette is completely extinguished. Other common causes include falling asleep with a cigarette and using improper ashtrays.
Even a small candle flame, upsetting consequences. Many candles that start fires, because the air currents that fuel the fire and tilting candles that lead will not be placed in appropriate media catcher.
Piece by Piece Causes
The kitchen contains many hazards that can cause fires. The combination of common open fire, grease, water and electricity is very dangerous. Grease fire is a common cause of fires in the kitchen and is usually caused by frying. This type is dangerous because it can set the whole kitchen on fire. Additional lights are dry cooking fires and oven fires. These types are easy to control and they are not likely to cause damage. Kitchen appliances may also cause a fire if not properly be maintained.
House fires are usually caused by misuse of electrical appliances. Electrical fires can start due to overload extension cords, and the use of electric blankets and heaters without receiving laboratory. Heaters are a concern in winter, when they recklessly placed near linen, clothing and other combustible materials are.
- Attics, basements and garages
Popular as storage areas of these places usually contain fire hazards such as gasoline and other flammable liquids. Old clothes, papers and other combustible items are also dangerous and must be kept securely. Many of the electrical fire hazards in these areas. Worn cords, electrical boxes and other signs of electrical problems must be treated immediately.
- Heaters and fireplaces
These are designed to generate heat and can be dangerous if not properly cared for. Operating the fireplace without a screen sparkle in the room and cause a fire. Other causes of fire are combustible elements such as wallpaper, curtains and clothes that have left without maintaining adequate clearance around the stove.